Friday, January 6, 2012

Life's Benefits

As I was opening my Agenda today to write homework down I flipped to a page that one of my friends  wrote, "People will only bring you down if you let them. Only you have the power to control your mood so don't relinquish it to anyone." Me and her have been best friends since 7th grade and we both kind of went  seperate ways my junior year and her sophomore year, (this year). Not to be mean but she has really put me down with things she's dealing with. Mostly burdens I hold in and I don't discuss it to her. I've let her put me down for a year now and i've wanted to be done with her so badly, i was done. But somehow God keeps me there with her, do i know why? no. But he's got a plan. And yeah I'm gonna have to put up with everything she throws at me, but its for a purpose, I know it. I love her alot, but truthfully I just miss her.

1 comment:

  1. Growing up is hard and working on relationships is hard...there are some joys to them but they are work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete