Sunday, January 1, 2012

One deep thought: happy new years!

Happy New year! 2012 already? Where has time gone? I was thinking a lot today about our celebration of the New year. we have traditions to go over to our friends house and watch the Seattle Space needle shoot fireworks off and also watch the NYC ball drop. Traditions are a blessing. But i was also thinking, while watching the Space Needle evaporate in smoke, what about those families that are in another country, like Africa or Panama. Those families that may not have traditions that have never seen NYC or Space needle action. What about those kids who are in foster homes who have never had a tradition or who had lost them. I got to remember how lucky I am to have a family. Sometimes I wish I could reach out and save those kids. I guess that's just God's job right?  I mean he gave me one life, to live the fullest. :)

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment